Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tiny Baby Laney

I'm in Utah right now helping my sister Cassie with her baby until my mom gets home. Utah is the last place I would choose to be in February, I hate snow. The fact that Cassie just had the cutest baby in the world makes up for it. I got here while Cassie was still in the hospital so I got to play with Lexi by myself. I'll post about that next.

Here is Lexi visiting her baby sister with her dad. She was so excited to see her and loves to give her kisses.











Lexi spent this day with me while her parents stayed in the hospital, we had some serious girl time!



Look at those blue eyes! Laney will be lucky to get those baby blues. I think Laney looks just like Cassie although I have nothing to compare to but memory. Where is your baby book, Cassie? Laney is such a sweet baby, she is so tiny and mild mannered. She loves to be held but is just as content when you put her down. So far she has only given them one bad night but since she is so new we don't know why. I think Cassie has figured out a good system consisting of plenty of food and plenty of burping which leads to plenty of sleeping. Hopefully, this works from now on. She is a little jaundice so Cassie has been taking her in to check her billirubin levels because they are high so we have been trying to give her a suntan which is tricky in Utah. Hopefully, we can get them down on our own. She is so tiny and cute Cassie, Brandon and I have to take turns just holding her and staring at her tiny cuteness. She does NOT like to get naked or have her diaper changed and she snorts when she fusses. To anyone who has not had a pink baby, I highly recommend it, and my post partum services afterward.

No comments: