Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Warning: baby picture overload

Here is Laney getting her first suntan. She didn't like to get naked and she likes having her face in the sun even less so this was a small victory for us. I think this was the only sunny day we had in Utah.















The newest pink baby in our family is always making some expression with her mouth, even in her sleep. I have to say it's the cutest. This day she sat on my lap and just made faces at me for an hour. I tried to capture them all. Enjoy!









Here you can see her dimples. I miss her like crazy and I tried to memorize every tiny little thing she did. I know she will look so much different when I see her again in the summer. Once again, I long for a fabulous camera and the know how to use it.

1 comment:

sherry said...

She is perfect! She looks a little more like Lex in those pictures.