Wednesday, December 10, 2008

5 year olds















This is what I see every day at 11:45. There are so many reasons to love these pictures! No, it is not because they are professional quality, sadly, I don't have that talent.
1. I love that the state pays for half day, EVERY DAY, pre-kindergarten.
2. I love that Jarem's back pack goes down past his bum.
3. I love that Dax forgot his back pack... again.
4. I love that they are looking back at me saying,"hey mom, why are you taking our picture?"
5. I love that Dax is wearing shorts and a T-shirt and it is almost CHRISTMAS!
6. I love that they are holding hands (yes, they are holding hands) because I tell Jarem to stay with Dax. No homophobia there!
7. I love that this means that it is TRIGG'S NAP TIME! The beauty of afternoon school.
8. I love that they are learning music and letters and art and hearing stories and playing at recess instead of sitting in front of my TV or computer or asking me for food.
9. I love that Jarem isn't asking me what time it is every 10 seconds.
10. I love that I get to see them walking back to me exactly 2 hours and 45 minutes later!

2 comments:

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

In my last comment I meant IT was awesome not I was awesome. 2 hours and 45 minutes without questions from jer. Amazing.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Emma can't wait to go to school! That's great that AZ pays for that.