Monday, December 8, 2008

Some family pictures...


I thought I would start with some awesome family pics we just had taken by my favorite neighbor, Amy Kroff. She came to the Scary House and took them for us so we could get some Christmas pictures and individuals for the wall. She was awesome! www.amykroffphotography.com

This is my very first attempt at blogging so be patient. I can only hope to be half as entertaining as my siblings, who were my inspiration, while providing some kind of record of our life. Heaven forbid I should have to write in a journal!

5 comments:

Gray Family said...

Yeah! Welcome to the community of crazies! Way to give in to the pressure. The pictures as always are great - I love the Tate-tude and the rest of you look great as always. Can't wait to read more!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I love that pic of Trigg. They are all super good. How long ago were they taken because you have absolutely no regrowth in those pictures.

Joy said...

Thanks for the comments guys! Luckily, the Tate-tude comes and goes and never stays for long. Callie, they were just taken and ever hear of photoshop? See you tonight!

Margaret Proffitt said...

The day has finally arrived- a DUNYON BLOG. I am so excited. It looks amazing!

sherry said...

Woohoo, you finally posted! I noticed that people had been checking your blog from mine and wondered when they would finally see something. Your pictures turned out fabulous! Even with the scary house in the background;) Tate has the least 'tude of any of our kids that age, it seems. Must have just been the braces;)