Saturday, December 27, 2008

WARNING: Christmas picture overload!

This is Christmas Eve with our brand new Christmas PJ's. I know, the boys' are not very Christmas-y but I figured they wouldn't wear matching ones with the little kids but I've been inspired. My sister Jannalee makes matching pajamas for all her kids. ( well, the bottoms anyway and then she alters a t-shirt to match the pants.) This is what I'm going to do next year. Those boys are going to match and wear snowflakes or Christmas trees and they're going to LIKE it! Here is your own personal look at Scary House. Sadly, these pictures pretty much show it all except the kitchen and my bedroom. We had dinner over here for Christmas and I was apologizing for having such a scary house to meet in. Callie's husband Bryce said, "It's totally fine, it's just like going to your Grammas house or something." Maybe a Gramma that has lived in the same house for 30 years and never remodled ANYTHING! Christmas in the Scary House was not as bad as I thought. As long as you have family and remember what Christmas is all about, you can pretty much love Christmas anywhere. Not that I will EVER do it again.

2 comments:

Gray Family said...

Thanks for joining us in all the crazy fun! I just love family get togethers! I love the pajamas and I totally think you should leave tate and kev out of the fun - NOT! We haven't tried the sleep over in front of the tree yet - maybe next year! - and next year I think all the fun festivities should be at your house! YEah!

Joy said...

I would love to have everyone over next year, it's a date. As long as I don't have to cook everything, things might get kinda scary!